BEGINNING OF THE GUIDE
Welcome to our Fortnite: Battle Royale guide. After a somewhat rough start with Fortnite, Epic Games decided to publish Fortnite Battle Royale, a new model for its title that, rather, we could consider almost like a free independent game that uses the engine, graphic materials and some weapons and suits of the original video game.
Fortnite Battle Royale: a free game
One of the main differences (and the most attractive for players) with respect to Fortnite is that this Fortnite Battle Royale, as we said a few lines ago, is a completely free game that we can enjoy on PC, PS4, Xbox One, iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch.
To facilitate the download and do not get confused when making the game, From Vandal, we wanted to show you how you can download for free, Fortnite: Battle Royale on all platforms for which it is available
- How to download Fortnite on PC or Mac.
- How to download Fortnite on PS4.
- How to download Fortnite on Xbox One.
- How to download Fortnite on Switch.
- How to download Fortnite on Android.
Challenges of Season 10
After the brutal battle between Cattus and Doggus, the Nexus, the hidden energy within the Chamber, has been on Balsa Booty, floating. And in the end, it has burst. Send noses, all the space-time continuum has been taken for a sack and things have returned from all Seasons Ready for Season 10?
- Where to find a GROSS: we show you where to find the new robots in the game and how to drive them.
- Shooting at dusk (Week 2): Complete all the temporary challenges of the second week!
- Zero Point: the challenges related to the NEXO offer us special rewards.
- Senseless: discover the rewards for leveling up this Season.
- Road trip: among these first challenges of the Season we have to find a drift-painted hamburger, a dinosaur and a stone-headed statue; In addition to destroying STOP signals with the Catalyst suit.
- Masterfather: Play in Teamfight and complete this simple block of challenges.
- Style: all the rewards, skins, delta wings and wrappers that you will get this Season by completing the requirements of each character.
- Prestige Challenges: a new level of difficulty, with exclusive rewards, only for the most skilled.
- Paint graffiti on a fountain, a crane in the landfill and a vending machine: we will vandalize the furniture.
- Paint graffiti at different gas stations: look for the gas stations on the Island to leave your private signature.
- Find the lost spray cans: Neotécnika has lost some paint cans, can you find them?
- Register chests inside containers with windows: can you complete this special Prestige challenge?
- Visit billboards covered with graffiti: keep an eye on the work of others.
- Guns: a basic weapon, very versatile at short and medium distance.
- Assault rifles: the best type of weapon available. Suitable for any situation.
- Shotguns: the deadliest weapon at close range.
- Submachine guns: at short distances, the equivalent of a chainsaw. Fast, lethal and annoying if you are on the other side of the canyon.
- Light machine guns: the minigun is complicated to use, but if you open fire and have not been seen arriving, everyone will die.
- Grenade launcher and missile launcher: if it pum, it hurts.
- Sniper rifles: a weapon difficult to use, but lethal in experienced hands.
- Grenades and explosives: nothing like an explosive device, often improvised or out of the ordinary, so there is nothing left but a crater and a stain on the ground.
- Epic skins for spikes: we tell you how to get special skins for your peak. When will a shovel?
Tricks and tips
The first steps in a game as complex as Fortnite Battle Royale are not easy and that is why we want to give you a hand giving you different tricks and tips that can be very useful in your games, starting with this video with some tips for Fortnite rookies Battle Royale:
In addition, to facilitate the entry to the game we want to tell you several things, small tricks, and tips, to make your arrival in Fortnite easier:
- Tips to start playing: to get involved, you have to understand some basic things about the gameplay.
- Tips and tricks to survive: now that you know how to play, you can use advanced tips to play.
- Dictionary of terms and phrases: if you don’t know the words, you won’t know what people are talking about.
- Tips and tricks to play on mobile: playing from a terminal is not the same as with a remote control or keyboard. Discover little tricks to make it easier.
Fortnite Battle Royale Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have cross-play? : What you need to know if you want to play with people from other platforms.
- Do you need PS Plus, Gold or Nintendo Online to play? : We tell you the subscriptions you need to play Fortnite Battle Royale.
- Do you have micropayments? : there will be something that Epic gets money from, right?
- Battle Pass: we tell you everything you need to know about this particular mechanic.
- How to dance: from the floss to the flame dance, discover how to use them all.
- Can you play in the first person? : For those who want to turn the game into an FPS, we have this entry.
- What is the best weapon? : If you find a very specific weapon, you should keep it.
- Play from NVIDIA Shield: Discover how to play from the NVIDIA application.
- Two-step verification: increase the security of your account, avoid being robbed.
- How to recover life and shields: discover how you can endure for a little longer in games.
- Build: how to build walls, ramps to reach raised ledges …
- The Storm: discover how the main mechanics of the Battle Royale works.
- Squads: we tell you how the system works to play with friends.
- Chests: all about the trunks of game content.
- Controls: for the more ducks, the buttons that work on each platform.
- Voice chat: playing talking with your friends facilitates coordination.
- How to use your PS4 account on Switch: we tell you how to share theFortnite account between both platforms.
- Weekly challenges: we tell you all about this particular mechanics of challenges.